Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ISA HK/China --- Station Blog's Country Share

Dear Station Members,

You may be interested to note the Country Share as reported by Sitemeter on our Station Blog recently as below. HK visitors rank only about 56% of the total visits, with the rest of the world taken up the other 44% in many countries.

Station Blog is also viewed by an average of 22 visitors a day internationally & this does not include internal circulation by visitors after gaining access to our Blog. We also do not know the volume of circulation within our + 640 Station Members to their friends or contacts locally or overseas. All we know is that we do receive feedback from unknown sources from time to time on various subjects.

Station Mail is for sure circulated to many countries around the Asia Pacific Region & our neighbours are watching keenly in our development. ISA HK/China will continue to improve ourselves with the attitude of Integrity, Professionalism, Participation, Fact-finding & Truth-telling, & hopefully we can influence our greenery development in a similar manner.

best regards,

Sammy Au
Station Manager

No comments: